Database Tools DocumentationLink
Contains tools to communicate with a database using JDBC. The goal behind this class is to allow connection with the database and creation of auto-generated SQL statements so manually creating native SQL code is not needed. This includes initial table creation which is not normally included in most database frameworks.
SQL Statement BuildersLink
- Used for creating a database table column.
- Used for creating a DELETE sql statement to delete a row from a table.
- Used for creating a CREATE sql statement to create a new table index.
- Used for creating an INSERT sql statement to add a row to a table.
- Used for creating a SELECT sql statement to query the database.
- Used for creating an CREATE sql statement to create a new table.
- Used for creating an UPDATE sql statement to update a row in a table.
- Used for creating a WHERE sql statement to set a constraint on another statement.
This page is a WIP and more documentation is coming soon.